Cairo International Festival for Experimental Theater in its twenty-eighth (28th) edition, which will be held from 14 to 19 December 2021, is pleased to announce the call for Papers for research participation in the intellectual axes of the festival under the title (Experimentation between production and reception). The festival welcomes the submission of Papers from researchers from Egypt, Arab countries and all over the world
This comes within the framework of the Cairo International Festival for Experimental Theater’s endeavor; To enrich and develop the field of research; Believing in the necessity of serious research in pushing the theatrical movement and raising the ideas and issues that establish theatrical awareness, and to complement the objectives of the festival, which seeks experimentation, renewal and cultural and intellectual cross-fertilization that is open to the other; Dialogue with it towards a human society based on dialogue and equality
Main research topics:
- The influence of the production entity, including its production capabilities and work tools, on experimentation in the theater
- The role of research institutions in influencing production and reception
- Experimentation and the philosophy of theater production institutions
- The researcher chooses the title of the research based on the criteria in addressing one of the problems raised by the research axes, considering the following:
- Observing the principles of knowledge rooting and intellectual property rights.
- Commitment to send a summary of the research within 500 words with a commitment to send the full research before the twenty-fifth of September 2021
- The number of Full research words should not be less than 3000 words and not more than 6000 words.
- The last date for receiving all research papers is the twenty-fifth of November 2021
- The research is presented to a committee of the theater professor.
- The festival administration is committed to publishing accepted researches.